-----------------------------------------------
Web Counters
1800Flowers
Courtesy Wave: The Rules of Ice Cream Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Thursday, June 24, 2004

The Rules of Ice Cream

I was privy to a conversation today between a father and son in front of the Children's Museum. The son was being lectured on the rules of eating ice cream. I was amazed to find that I had never been taught these rules by my own parents. I now look back in horror on my freewheeling, discipline free childhood filled with improper(and embarrassing)ice cream eating educate. My question for you is, are these all of the rules of ice creams or are their more I am oblivious to? Please help:

ICE CREAM RULES:

I. Your must concentrate on your ice cream. There is to be no tilting of the ice cream or "futzing around" while the ice cream is being consumed. If you fail to concentrate on your ice cream or choose to "futz", the ice cream will be taken away.

II. You must never shove the ice cream in the face if your little brother. If this occurs, the ice cream with either A)fall all over your little brother B)be taken away for breaking rule II. Either way, no more ice cream.

III. You must always have a napkin in hand for drips. If you see that the ice cream is about to drip, you must attempt a maneuver called the "emergency lick". This maneuver involves tilting the ice cream cone (seemingly breaking rule I) and turn is slowly, running your tongue around the edge.

So it is written.....go forth and eat ice cream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home